[Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2017] Balestier Heritage & Food Trail
In conjunction with Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2017, discover the hidden and lesser-known stories of Balestier and the Memorial Hall by joining us in a series of walking trails and guided tours.
With a history spanning 180 years, Balestier today still plays host to significant cultural landmarks, traditional trades and architectural styles that embody Singapore's diverse heritage. Uncover the history of Balestier and embark on the ever-popular Balestier Heritage & Food Trail to explore various heritage sites and sample delicious local delights along the way.
For more information on Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2017, visit http://www.sysnmh.org.sg/.
Please take note of the following:
- Tour is free
- Tour will be conducted in English and Mandarin. Each tour is limited to a maximum of 15 participants (i.e. 15 participants for English tour and 15 participants for Mandarin tour).
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes early as the tour will begin on time.
- Do wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted. With the exception of tour cancellation due to inclement weather, ticket refunds/exchanges will not be allowed.
- The event description was updated. Diff#274133 2017-08-31 09:59:37
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Reception Area (Meeting Point)
30 September (English) FULL 30 September (Mandarin) FULL 1 October (English) FULL 1 October (Mandarin) FULL
- Venue Address
- 12 Tai Gin Road, Singapore 327874 Singapore